Cisco introduces four new certifications!
Yesterday, I have received the newsletter from learning@cisco that announce the release of four new certifications.
“In response to the growing demand for IT professionals who can design, manage, and maintain converged technologies across global network infrastructures, Cisco announced the release of four new certifications at the Cisco Live! show, held this week in San Francisco, CA.
Cisco Certified Architect, CCNP Wireless, and two new Cisco Datacenter Unified Computing Specialists reinforce Cisco’s commitment developing state of the art, technology driven, role based certifications that meet the demands of today’s network professional.”
See you below the characteristics:
- Cisco Certified Architect (Available January, 2010): Cisco Certified Architect is highest level of accreditation achievable within the Cisco Career Certification program. It is the pinnacle for individuals wishing to show their formal validation of both design and IT skills in Cisco technologies and infrastructure.
- CCNP Wireless (Available July 24th, 2009): Built on the growing need for professionals responsible for the design, implementation, security, and operation of wireless networks and mobility infrastructures, CCNP Wireless certification recognizes the critical importance of professionals who support and manage Cisco wireless LANs and networks.
- DC Unified Computing Design Specialist: It is designed to test students knowledge of the fundamentals of the Cisco Unified Compute System and their ability to implement a virtualized Data Center environment. In addition the student also tested on how to implement the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) in an enterprise data center routing and switching infrastructure with the next-generation Cisco Nexus product family.
- DC Unified Computing Support Specialist: It validates an engineer’s ability to design scalable, reliable, and intelligent Data Center Virtualization solutions based on the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) along with other Cisco Data Center products, server virtualization software, and server operating systems.
- VU#447516: Linksys SMART WiFi firmware contains multiple vulnerabilities: Linksys EA series rou... http://t.co/d8vpVrRn24 #Vulnerability
- 'The Pirate Bay' Co-Founder Found Guilty in Denmark's Largest Hacking Case: The co-founder of The Pir... http://t.co/bWr7rYyfBq #hackers
- Zombie: This is a small post about Zombie. This post will provide you some insight on Zombie. Zombie... http://t.co/S3YWytfM1R #security
Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts.